Tuesday 29 October 2013

Thirty Seconds To Mars - City Of Angels



 
As if you needed another reason to love Thirty Seconds To Mars, but here is their music video for their song "City of Angels" that Jared Leto, directed, produced and starred in along with several celebrities, impersonators and everyday people who have been touched by the city of Los Angeles.
 
Here are just a few of the comments made by celebrities that really resonated with us:
 
"Fame...is an illusion." - Ashley Olsen (on fame and the city)
 
"Who knows what's going to happen after this, I don't know. But if this is my only life then why am I not just doing everything that I want to do?" - James Franco  (on living life)
 
"My little brother calls me Linds, I like that." - Lindsay Lohan (on knowing who she is)
 
We encourage you to watch this music video, it is lengthier than most music videos but if you have some time to sit down and watch it, we truly recommend that you do. Don't forget to give us your feedback on this video and which statements really resonated with you!
 
Here is the link to the music video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ntlt2tKi4do
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment